Friday, March 29, 2013

Tired and Rescued

Packing has been exhausting.  I also have been lacking sleep.  I'm so grateful my sister has come up to help me.  She has been wonderful to do the dishes, sweep my floor, and help pack.  But she has helped me the most in motivating me to keep working.  I couldn't have accomplished all I could without her.
Grant wanted to join in the fun of helping and vacuumed the kitchen with his roller toy.  He looks cute with his little balloon in hand.


I'm going to miss our living room when we move.  This is the room where we greeted guests.  My visiting teachers taught me many times here.  I love hearing my children play the piano and occasionally read to me in this room.  The brown couch is our "time-out" couch.  Such a nice room!

No comments:

Post a Comment