Sunday, March 17, 2013

Games

Noah, Joyanne, and I love to play a foot stompin' game.  When in the kitchen we try to stomp on each others feet.  Whoever gets stomped on has the "stomper" and is it.  They try and stomp on someone else's foot.

We love games at our house, especially on Sunday.  We love to play all kinds of games together.  My favorite lately is Rummikub, but my all time favorite is Skip-bo.  The kids like to play Uno, Candyland with real candy, Monopoly, Risk, Yahtzee, Sequence, and many more.

Here's a game for you.  I took a picture of each of our ears.  Can you guess whose ear is who's?
There's me, Joyanne, Noah, HJ, Jaden, James, and Grant.  I, of course, did not put the pictures in that order.  Take a guess and comment.  I will post answers next Sunday.  Have fun with our little game.

#1
#2
#3

#4

#5



#6

#7













Here's precious little Grant sleeping so peacefully. Naptime is nice.

By the way . . . . HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!
 Dinner was dyed green fetticini, green salad, green grapes, and green cake and icecream for dessert.
Sarah and Sam joined us for dinner.  The two lovebirds were kissing any chance they could.  Ah, to be newlyweds!


2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I LOVE how you guys are kissing in the background. You have a great family going on there. Must be the great Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindy. We do have our good moments. I enjoy checking out your blog and all the creative things you do for your homeschool. Your little guy is so cute.

      Delete