Monday, March 18, 2013

Bouncing and Balancing

We went to ijump again tonight.  It was a free night because they are celebrating being open a year.  The kids had fun bouncing around on all their trampolines again for a half hour.  Then they gave us a slice of pizza, water bottle and a bag of chips - all free!  It was a fun family activity.  But everyone missed Daddy-O and asked when we get to see him next.



 Balancing our lives is so important.  I was reminded tonight that our family should come first, and though I'm taking care of these wonderful children by myself and at times strongly crave for a big break or more help, I know I can do this and I need to put my kids first.  They are truly my joy and utter happiness.


So after a few days, I think I am okay with my hair.  I've had to figure out how to style it my way to make it work.  The color is still pretty light for me, but I did use to be a blonde when I was younger.  I still act like a blonde at times. ;)  But I think I've learned my lesson and dying hair is not for me.  Well, at least not until the gray hairs start showing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment