Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Jaden!

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!
Jaden's 6th Birthday.  A lot of fun presents and a yummy lollipop.


His brothers are sure excited for Jaden's birthday and especially his presents.

Each birthday I try to make special.  I let the birthday child pick a birthday cereal.  They get to choose what they want to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  I put a "Happy Birthday" banner over their door and balloons in their room.  I decorate the upstairs with banners and balloons.  This year I bought a themed table cloth for the table, a cup that goes with the theme, and themed paper plates we will use for dinner.  And, of course, cake and ice cream.  One year they get a friend birthday party and the next year we do a family one.  This year I've done a friend one because we will be moving away from their friends.

I love my little Jaden so much.  Both Daddy and I are so glad to have Jaden here.  2 years ago he almost drowned in a swimming pool.  Thanks to Daddy, he was saved and is still alive today to celebrate his 6th birthday.

Jaden is such a smart, happy little boy.  He loves to read and is almost through "The Magic Treehouse" series of books.  He is so good with numbers and is learning multiplication in kindergarten!  Jaden is so imaginative and can play by himself and prefers to a lot of the time.  He LOVES to jump on the trampoline.

Happy Birthday, Jaden.  You are loved by us all!


Jaden's Fruit Loop Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment