Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Starting to Say Goodbye

I have had a lot of people ask me if I'm sad to move.  I am very sad to move and leave the friends we have met behind.  This area is truly a piece of heaven.  We wouldn't leave it if we didn't have too.  I am grateful Jade has a good job now and am anxious to move only so I can be with him.

I've been so busy lately with packing that I haven't taken much time to think about all I'm leaving behind.  In talking with Laurie, our librarian, I realize people are truly more important than things, and I will be happy wherever I live as long as my family is with me.  But I would like to remember the important people and places where we have made memories.  So my next few posts will be dedicated to the home I live in and the people who surround us with love.

Today was one of the last times we got to go to library reading time. 
Laurie has done such a great job and we will miss her and the close, country feel of the library.







She always read good books and had interactive songs and poems for the kids. 




 Here they were dancing to a chicken song with plastic eggs filled with dry rice that they can shake.  With the song they shook the eggs fast, slow, and all around.  The kids loved it!
I have absolutely LOVED having such a big backyard.  The trampoline is also a plus and I'm grateful we get to take that with us when we move.  The dogs have loved running around our big yard.  We get to take our dogs and rabbit with us, and I have found a home for our 3 cats.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment