Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ice Skating

What fun we had iceskating today at the Olympic Oval in Kearns with cousins!  Thanks, Carol, for inviting us.  It was a wonderful experience. 


Jaden Skating with his bar to help him stay upright.


James did great with his bar at iceskating.  Fun day!

The iceskating rink had these bars for little kids to hold on to and push around.  Jaden and James cruised around the rink with their push bars and learned to iceskate pretty well.


They even had little iceskates for Grant, but he had a hard time staying up on them.  Daddy ending up skating around with Grant and he loved that.


Daddy-O and Grant-towa!

Noah had a blast with his cousin, Nathan.  They sure have a wild time together and do crazy, silly stuff.
Noah and his cousin, Nathan played together all weekend.

My wonderful Mother
My mom was so kind and invited us for dinner at her house.  I walked in the door and she said, "Wow! It's Julie Andrews."  She thinks my haircut looks like Julie Andrews.  She said she thinks it's the best haircut I've ever had.  She sure made my day.  I love my mom!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see a picture of your beatiful mom!Tell her HI from me next time you talk to her. She is a great woman! ~Maria

    ReplyDelete