Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Egg Hunt Day!

We went to a city egg hunt this morning and collected lots of candy.  I helped Grant and he picked up a few handfuls of candy and then was done.

Family came over this afternoon for a potluck lunch and another egg hunt.  The kids found a $20, $10, 2 $5, and 8 $1 in the eggs with change in the tiniest eggs.  They were pretty excited!  Candy filled the others and the candy was about as good as the money.

Sweet sister-in-laws were fun to have over.

Adorable neice with her little baby boy.  I always love her hair and how fun she is to be with.

Daddy-O is so awesome.  We love having him home and feel so happy to have him here on Easter weekend.  Soon we'll be together again.  We are counting the days.  10 more to go.

We gave out Easter Ears, thanks to my sister, and my neice made the cutest bunny.

My sister, brother, and I went into Idaho Falls to feed the ducks.  The kids had loads of fun.

Noah enjoyed playing around with his soon-to-be cousin, Kynee.

My darling sister and her fiance will be married in May.  So happy for her.

I enjoyed visiting with my brother and taking fun pictures at the Falls.

I was saddened today when one of my sisters left for home early today.  My heart aches for the troubling situation we encountered.  I love her dearly and missed her and her family tonight.  I hope and pray we can all find resolve soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment