Sunday, March 10, 2013

Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

On Sundays, growing up, my dad almost always made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.  I loved those Sundays.  Now Daddy-O gets to eat with my parents a lot of Sundays and that is what he gets.  I made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup for lunch.  The kids love it and then topped off our meal with grape Licorice.  Yummy!!!

Sacrament meeting today with the 6 little rascals by myself was extremely hard.  I barely made it, with a good cry afterward to shed the frustration.  Grant is usually difficult on his own and I can handle the little 18-month-old craziness all by himself, but my other kids were challenging as well.  Good friends are such a comfort though and I have so many in this ward.  Thanks Brittany Nunez for talking and sitting with me and cheering me up.  The cookies tonight were delicious.  Thank you Bri Tustian and Aliena Corgatelli for your tender words of compassion and caring.  Thank you Karin Hancock for coming tonight for dinner and visiting with me.  And a big THANK YOU to Lori Mecham for taking Grant in nursery and letting me have 2 hours of restorative, spiritual enlightment for the rest of church.  I am grateful Grant will go to nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment