Friday, March 15, 2013

Healthy Eating

I have been studying a lot about eating healthy lately.  I learned that fresh fruits and veggies can help fight cancer.  So I prepared a banquet of fresh fruits and veggies.  They really do taste, oh, so good!  I plan on eating lots more of these. 

I also realize and have been struggling with portion sizes.  There is so much yummy food nowadays, and it is so hard to resist when you can get it anywhere.  I try to remember that we "eat to live and not live to eat."  Not sure who said that, but they were right on.  Heavenly Father has sure blessed us with an abundance of food.  Now it's up to us to choose what to eat and how much.



You probably can't quite tell what this is, but it is Joyanne's molar.  She lost it last night and it is the bloodiest tooth I have ever seen.  The tooth hurt and became loose after biting a gum drop the other day.  The last few days it was hurting and becoming looser.  Last night she felt it wiggling a lot and then, blood starting pouring out.  She gave it a little tug and out it came!

No comments:

Post a Comment