Saturday, March 9, 2013

PJ and Electronic Game Day

The kids have been asking me to be able to stay in their pajamas all day and get to play all the electronic games they want.  We usually do this on holidays and birthdays.  Since they have been such great helpers, I decided today would be that day.  Instead of spending all day playing electronics, though, they also enjoyed playing with Legos.


Joyanne couldn't get enough of electronics.  She loves to play her ipod, the ipad, the computer, and occasionally the Wii.

I attended a funeral this morning for Ross Moser.  He was a funny, jolly man.  I'm glad he gets to be with his wife who died just 2 months ago.

I was able to get all the shopping done for 2 weeks.  I'm so grateful Joyanne is such a great sitter.
Soon I get to go once again to have a night out with my sister-in-law, Amber.  Fun times!
Here's an older picture of Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment