Thursday, March 28, 2013

My wonderful big kitchen and friends

Moving to a smaller kitchen will be an adventure.  Everything about moving will be an adventure.  I'm trying to look at everything in a positive light.  But I do love my kitchen now.  The cabinets are big and spacious.  My stove, which I have sweat over cleaning, works great.  Love the dishwasher and the microwave.

The kitchen is where I have spent loving time and care cooking for my family and preparing their meals and food.

Out of everything in my kitchen, my fridge is what I'm gonna miss the most.  I have loved that my kids were able to get their own drinks from the fridge, and that the fridge had filtered water and an ice maker.
We will survive, but I enjoyed this fridge.


Miriam is one of Joyanne's close friends who came to Joyanne's birthday party yesterday.  These two silly girls have a lot of fun together.

Well, on to more packing.  Food storage room is all cleaned out.  Wohoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. I miss my kitchen I just left too. My "new" dishwasher keeps on breaking ----like today for instance---and the stove doesn't close right, and the fridge seems smaller. I don't care if they look pretty because they are stainless steal. I miss my other ones. Oh well. Progress---or something like that---right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. I guess we learn to appreciate what we have or had. Change is an adventure, but it's hard too. You get the good and the bad. Opposition in all things. ;)

      Delete