Monday, March 25, 2013

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY, JOYANNE!!!

 Happy Birthday to our sweet Joyanne!
I can't believe she is 11 years old.  She is our only girl and the oldest, so she gets spoiled a lot.  But she deserves everything she gets because she is such a good girl and a great helper.

We like to hide the presents and the kids have to find them.  Joyanne's presents were in some pretty tricky spots; like the sleeves of a coat, inside a light fixture, between a pile of blankets, under couch cushions, and between couches.




Joyanne was born 5 days late.  On the day she was due I went to my bowling class in college and my professor said, "What are you doing here.  You should be having that baby."  I bowled well that day in class.

Joyanne was named after her grandmother, Joyanne Fife Bills.  I never knew her because she died from being hit by a car when Daddy was 17.  But I do know she liked music, helping others, and art.  Our daughter, Joyanne, likes a lot of the same things.  Daddy and I feel priviledged to have such a wonderful daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment