Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gratitude for Good Family

 My sister-in-law was such a gracious host to have us at her house this weekend.  We had a wonderful time and ate such yummy food.  She has a way to make you feel valued and loved.  My kids love to get snuggles and hugs from her.

She also has an amazing amount of knowledge and good books to read.  We all have fun at her home.

I caught my oldest brother by surprise with this picture.  I sure look up to him, and he is a great example for our family.  I admire how he helps and serves his wife and family in such a calm way.  Thanks again for letting us stay at your home.

Daddy was so great to be with this weekend.  The kids couldn't get enough of him.  I sure couldn't get enough of him either.  He is a fun, loving guy to be around.  He was great to help out my dad as well. 



Daddy was showing Daniel some video clips of all the missionaries from their High School.  There are about 250 of them.  It's great to know so many young people are out serving the Lord.
Christen is such fun for James.  He loves to play Rummikub with her and actually do anything with her.  James sat on her lap during church and just loves her sooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment