Saturday, August 17, 2013

To-Do's Done

My family was great to work around the house this morning to get it cleaned up and prepared for our family guests, which will be arriving late tonight.
I had a busy, enjoyable day.
Here was my to-do-list of things I accomplished:
 - Budget
 - Clean off kitchen counter (it gets to be a loading zone for everyone's stuff)
 - Dishes
 - Make a fruit salad
 - Make a veggie tray
 - Vacuum House (Daddy actually did this one)
 - Organize school supplies
 - Clean Bunny Cages (2 of them)
 - Wash bed sheets (for our guests, so excited)

Other things I also accomplished which were highly important were reading to my kids, cooking 3 meals for my kids, bathing my kids, and tucking my kids in bed.

We had our bounce house up with water on it, but the highlight of my day was seeing my 2 little boys playing around on the trampoline.



No comments:

Post a Comment