Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bunko!!!

I love Bunko night.
I played Bunko in Idaho and now a friend of mine and I got one started here.
It was fun to get together with girls and just play.
Dinner was delicious and the prizes were fun!

At dinner at home my kids discussed where they wanted to serve their missions for the Church when they turn 18 and 19 years old.
Joyanne wants to serve in Italy.
Noah wasn't sure.
Hiram was good with China.
Jaden hopes for Mississippi.
And James wants Vernal, Utah.
So Daddy got out his globe and spun it around, with his eyes closed and guessed where each child was going.
Joyanne was amazingly Italy.
Noah was Algeria.
Hiram, I can't remember.  I'll up date tomorrow.
Jaden was Russia.
James, I can't remember.  I'll update tomorrow.
And Grant was Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment