Friday, August 2, 2013

Bunnies, Grandparents, Perspective

We are trying to sell our bunnies for $5.
Anyone want a bunny?
I had a lady come by today wanting the bunnies.
She wanted them to raise and eat them.
Joyanne didn't want to sell them to her and they are kind of her bunnies.
So we decided to put them in the paper and online for a week and try to sell them.
But if they don't sell, then I guess they'll meet their doom!!!

Having grandparents here is so exciting.
Both sets of grandparents came tonight.
Tomorrow Hiram is getting baptized.
Daddy-O and I both love our parents very much and enjoy being with them.

Yesterday going to the temple was a new experience.
I gained a new perspective with the new film.
I'm grateful how Heavenly Father blesses our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment