Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A surprise indeed

I got home from scouts and Joyanne showed me these pictures.
What do they look like to you?

Joyanne laughingly told me they pulled down their pants and took pictures of their bums.
Oh, I was not happy about this.
I proceeded to teach them about what "mooning" was and how inappropriate it was to take pictures of naked parts of your body and then show others.
I kind of gave it to them good and they all stood their laughing at me the whole time.
Even Daddy was laughing.
I became flustered and frustrated, and I'm sure you're wondering why I would post pictures of my kids naked bums.
Well, after I had gotten all upset with them, they blurted out that it was just a picture of their elbows, and they got the idea from the book "Diary of a Wimpy Kid."
Ha ha, the jokes on me!

Grandma should be happy.
Their Grandma said she would pay a penny for each page they read this summer.
All the kids have been very motivated to read.
Hiram finished a book today.
Joyanne, Noah, and Jaden are all reading the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series and each of them finished a book today.
Jaden's earned over $20 all ready with Noah close behind.
Who knows how much Joyanne has read, but she is ALWAYS reading. 
Today the bounce house was put up.
The kids all had fun playing in the water and sliding down the slide.
James and Grant sure loved playing in it afterward. 
Poor Daddy!!!
He ran around to chase and tackle Joyanne, who kept splashing and bugging Daddy.
But Daddy slipped on the wet slide and tripped.
He mildly sprained his ankle.
Now he looks like he has a golf ball lodged in his ankle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment