Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Talented Children

 

I love these boys I got to spend the day with.
Daddy said, "There is definitely something wrong with our kids when they choose a salad over meat and potatoes." :)
Isn't his devious smile attractive. ;)
"Can't help lovin' that man of mine!" (From the movie Showboat)

Daddy and Noah worked on his scout achievements tonight.
So nice to see them working together.
Noah also did a report on Hummingbirds for one of his bear scout achievements.
He worked hard to finish his achievements so he can earn his bear badge at pack meeting tomorrow.

I told Joyanne that my favorite music to listen to is . . .  her playing the piano.
She has composed about 10 or so songs, and hearing her play soothes my soul.

I've decided to change how I discipline a little.
But I am struggling giving up my old way and find myself snapping at my kids a bit more.
With the start of a new school and adjusting to schedules and all, it can be challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment