Saturday, August 10, 2013

Simple Saturday Fun

Saturdays are relaxing days.
We went to the library for a 1/2 hour.
Then we got slurpees from 7-11 and went to the park to enjoy them.
Then we went to Smith's for their customer appreciation day and the kids had a free donut, free cookie, and free piece of cake and juice.
I also won a free 1/2 gallon of orange juice.
Then it was home to watch a movie: "Parental Guidance".
Pretty good movie.


Tonight Daddy and I went on a date.
We went back to Red Fleet for some paddle boating.
We had lots of fun.
We also saw the band "Thirsty Soul" there.
They recorded us for "Leisure TV" as the audience.

I'm so thankful for my dear husband and prince charming.
He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my best friend.
I am also so grateful for my precious children.
They are the sweetest kids and so obedient and faithful.
I learn so much from them and feel blessed to have them.

2 comments:

  1. Fun date! I've been wanting to try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun. We've done it once before with my brother-in-law on his own handmade paddle boards. If we had more money, we would buy our own. :)

      Delete