Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Movies and Animals



Tonight we watched this movie with our kids.
It made Daddy and I want to be better parents.
Joyanne said she can't wait to have kids after seeing this movie.
I talked with the kids about how they were in my tummy for 9 months.
Joyanne, Noah, and Hiram were so wiggly.
Jaden, James, and Grant were more mild.

I love animals and how they provide so much comfort.
The brown mamma bunny was sold today.
We had one bunny get loose and hop into the neighbors yard behind us.
Their dog got to the bunny, and, well, it's no more.
I enjoyed holding and petting the 3 remaining baby bunnies and our big, fluffy, white bunny.
Possum was fun to play fetch with.
He sure loves his squeaky toy.

Now it's time to put a fussy baby Grant to bed.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment