Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just Chillin'

Joyanne and Jaden chillin' on the couch playing her Ipod.

Do you ever have those days where you just wanna lay around and take it easy?
Well, today was one of those days for us.
The kids went to their 2nd day of school and loved it.
I loved school as a kid and I am glad my kids love to go and learn new things too.
Learning can be so fun.

Daddy was home today and we watched movies, read, played our Ipad and just relaxed.
I am still tired from the excitement of this last weekend.

Raising kids is a joy and a blessing.
I feel so blessed to have 6 wonderful children who really bring true happiness to my heart.
At times, it definitely is challenging, but we see daily rewards of love and success from our children.
I am so happy to be a mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment