Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tantalizing Smells and Great Brothers

My home smells so strongly of fried zuccini and squash.
I found a recipe I absolutely love.
I do not care for zuccini and squash and my kids don't either.
But this recipe calls for dipping zuccini and squash slices into an egg and then dipping it in a mixture of parmesan cheese and italian bread crumbs with a bit of garlic powder and parsley.
Then they are fried in oil.  We used coconut oil.
Even my picky eaters loved them.
So tonight we got full off of zuccini, squash, corn on the cob, and applesauce.
One of my more healthier meals, I must say.



Daddy loves playing the Ipad for relaxation.
Star Wars Angry Birds has become a favorite. ;) 
James has been such a good brother to Grant.
James started sharing a room with Grant and tonight was the third night.
They are getting better at falling asleep.
James just lays right on the bed while Grant plays around for a bit and then finally goes to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment