Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sleepy Sunday

I was surprised to wake up and find our grandparents had left.
We missed them and so enjoyed our time talking and playing with them.
We hope Grandma Cheryl is okay and that her knees heal quickly from her surgery.
After a fun weekend with grandparents, we were sure sleepy today.
We all took a nap and laid around most of the evening.

Cute Grant was drooling up a river.
He completely soaked the front of his onesie.
He's such a funny, cute boy.

I can't wait to die and go up to heaven.
I just finished a book "Heaven is Real".
I, of course, want to be worthy to go to heaven and am enjoying life here on earth.
So I want to live to a good, old age and then die.
I'm thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and the life he gives each of us.
I'm grateful for the scriptures as a guide.
Prayer is real and we can receive answers and help as we pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment