Friday, August 16, 2013

Last Night Out

White, puffy clouds dot the sky as we try to go to sleep on the trampoline for the last night this year.
Jaden was scared of the white clouds, saying they looked like ghosts.
I told him to think of them as marshmallow men.

We went school clothes shopping.
First I went with Joyanne and spent about 2 hours.
Then I took the boys this afternoon and got twice as many clothes, but it only took one hour.
I love how quick boys are at picking clothes.

An after dinner walk all together was hot, but nice.
What was really refreshing were the two otter pops we each had after.
Hercules was the movie of choice to wind down our Friday night with a bowl of popcorn to be scarfed down as well.

I sure do love my family!
It's fun to spend quality time doing fun things together.
I feel like we have been on vacation every day since we've moved.
Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment