Monday, September 30, 2013

The Man of My Dreams

The man of my dreams, Prince Charming, left tonight to go be a secret agent!
Ha ha, just kidding, maybe someday.
He left to do some more training.
I miss him!
I miss him cuddling with me at night and keeping the bed warm.
I miss his tender kisses and warm embraces.
I miss his "I can fix anything" ability around the house.
I miss seeing him play with the kids and teasing them.
I hope I can make it through the next 3 days, and I hope he learns a lot.
I feel so blessed to have my Prince Charming sealed to me for eternity.
Families can be together forever!

The kids and I had fun helping a scout in our ward with his eagle scout project.
We went to Red Fleet and threw rocks in the lake.
It was fun, but harder than it sounds.
There were a lot of rocks!
The beach area is now fairly smooth.

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment