Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Terrible Twos giving the Blues

I love teaching my kids preschool.
James loves to do his workbooks.
I have taught each of my kids to read by the time they're 3 years old.
Reading is my passion.
As my sister once said, "If you can teach your kid to read, they can teach themselves anything."

All Grant can think about is "What food can I get out of the fridge?" ;)
This silly boy is driving me crazy.
I sang today "These terrible two's are giving me the blues. Oh yeah!"
Ha ha!  That's what I'm trying to do.
Have a sense of humor and laugh at all the crazy things he does.

Daddy took all the kids except Grant to do some birthday shopping.
Grant and I had licorice and watched "Once Upon a Time".
That show is getting a little inappropriate for kids.  Sad days!
My kids loved watching that show with us.
Oh well.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment