Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm Expecting!!! Hehehe

"Well it's OFFICIAL!!! I have some AMAZING but at the same time shocking news, I'm EXPECTING!! A little under 14 weeks and counting! I know I can hardly believe it myself. I wasn't going to post it on Facebook but seeing as you're all friends and family I wanted to make it all official. I'm too overwhelmed to keep it a secret! Who would of guessed that me of all people would be expecting already! But I am! I am expecting SANTA to visit our house in just 14 weeks. I hope you have a sense of humor and read the whole status."

My friend posted this as her status on facebook and I added it to mine.
Pretty funny stuff for those who have a sense of humor.

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!
Time to start planning.




No comments:

Post a Comment