Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

We sure missed you today.  Noah tried calling you, after I talked to you, because he missed you so much.  He wanted you to drive the 3 hours home so he could see you and then drive back.  But then you wouldn't have been able to play Disc Golf tonight.  I'm so glad you could play.  We need to push for the rec people here to get a course going.

James, Grant and I enjoyed story time at the library.  Miss Dorothy wasn't there today, but Miss Julie did all right.  I put name tags on Grant and James and so Miss Julie kept talking to James and looking at him, even though there were so many other kids.  James felt special and enjoyed storytime so much more.  We painted friendship crowns.

We went to the park afterwards and played for about an hour.  James played frisbee with me and he throws pretty well.   I was wishing we had brought a picnic lunch, but then we just came home and had a picnic lunch outside.  James and Grant loved it, until we had to end it quick when James got a bloody nose.  But today was fun to spend playing with those two cute boys of ours.

I'm glad I finally got to cleaning out that back corner of the garage this afternoon.  Noah was a big help.  Now you can park your new car in there when you get it.  It will be a tight squeeze though, but I think you'll appreciate it when it's snowing a lot.

I hope you've had a good day and are learning a lot with your training.  I miss you lots and slept with the red teddy you gave me for Valentines just before we were engaged.  I need someone to cuddle with, but I much prefer you.

I love you lots!
Love, YTL

No comments:

Post a Comment