Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Crazy, Busy Fun

What a day filled with good things.
Grant and James went visiting teaching with me this morning.
I love visiting with the sisters.

I got in my exercise at the Rec Center, but my upper abs are pretty sore so my arms got the workout today.

We came home for lunch and naps.

Then I picked up the boys from school for scouts.
I love being the wolf den leader.
All I have to do is go each week and play with the boys.
And then we sign it off as achievements and they get awards.
How fun is that!!!
Today they made their own rockets.
They had fun throwing them across the gym. 
Noah was a great older brother to Hiram as he helped fix Hiram's rocket so it could fly. 

I came home for just over an hour in time to fix dinner, eat it, clean up and then off to the library bookclub and a little shopping.

'Twas a crazy, busy fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment