Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tender Mercies

I have recently felt many tender mercies from a loving Heavenly Father.
As I have tried to repent and make good choices about how to spend my day, I have felt His influence more and more.
One of the tender mercies was being able to talk on the phone with my sister, Linda for a while.
I gain so much insight from her.
While we talked I was able to weed my front corner flower bed and do the dishes.

I spent 3 hours at various times picking up apples, racking leaves, and putting them in the garbage.
A tender mercy was having James so willing to help and work right alongside me.
Grant also worked a little bit too.

I feel loved by the Lord and always want to stay close to His Spirit.

I love my family so much and feel blessed to be on the Earth at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. It's fun to read about and see your growing family. So happy for you guys!

      Delete