Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Am A Mormon!

I am a Mormon!
I know it, I live it, and I love it.
What is a Mormon?
A member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I believe in the Godhead: Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
I try to pattern my life after the Savior.
I know the scriptures are true.
I read the King James Version of the Bible -  the Old and New Testament.
I also read and believe The Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
I believe that God reveals many important things to us through scriptures and through prophets.
I read the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price.
These are more wonderful scriptures and revelations from Heavenly Father.
Joseph Smith was and is God's prophet who restored the Church in these latter-days.
I believe in being good and doing good.
"By their fruits ye shall know them."

Today was Fast Sunday and I bore my testimony in Church.
So did Noah.
A testimony is so powerful and builds faith.
I love this gospel.
I know it's true, I live it's principles, and I love it!

Check out: www.lds.org


No comments:

Post a Comment