Friday, September 6, 2013

Money spent for His Tummy

I'm trying to be consistent with my exercising by going every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
I made it today.
My goal:  to loose the lower belly fat.
So I ran/walked for 15 minutes, then did a mixture of free weights and ball exercises, along with a few pull-up bar exercises.
Since I'm done having any more kids, it's time to get fit and stay fit.
I hope to stay fit so I can always hike and play with my kids.

I had fun one-on-one time with Jaden this afternoon as we went to the library to get him books and then off to the store so he could spend his money.

He wanted to buy caramel syrup and "Reese's Peanut Butter syrup" for icecream.
He also bought a big Hershey's Cookies and Cream Chocolate Bar and a lunchable.

I'm saddened by our world today.
So many have lost respect for our nation, our government and the people.
They are not always right in their decisions and choices, but we can still respect them.
I believe we should stand for the right, but not forcefully; with love.
So often we are bombarded with negativity.
Satan truly enters the heart of man.
When I get on facebook and read people's posts, so many are about how corrupt our government is.
I love seeing the people who live and walk by faith.
In this world, that is what is strongest: our faith.
I feel we must hold to it.
We must live our standards, be moral, be an example and follow the Spirit.
I know the Lord will bless those who follow Him and live righteously.

I love my mom's motto in life:  JUST LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment