Monday, September 16, 2013

Cute Kids

Sometimes my kids just make me smile. :)
I love how Grant entertains himself in the simplest ways.
He loves to climb in here and just sit for a while. 

Jaden was so cute the other day when he pulled out his rabbit, Cottonball and played with him in his truck.
He would hold the rabbit and then give it a push in the truck. 
I don't know if the rabbit liked it, but he never jumped out.

Tonight is one of those nights that I am pretty tired.
I exercised pretty rigorously.
I did a few loads of laundry.
I gave my 2 boys piano lessons; and anyone who's taught piano to their own kids knows how extra extremely patient you have to be.
And I was Mom to my 4 kids.
I'm so thankful to my Prince Charming who really goes above and beyond.
He made dinner, did dishes, helped the kids with homework, and was just awesome.
I have always felt that one of Heavenly Father's greatest gifts to me was my husband.
I hope to live worthy of his love and devotion to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment