Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wonders and Miracles

Library Story Time was fun as we read about trucks and put stickers on plastic construction hats.
Grant is doing better at sitting through storytime, but it still is a chore to get him to stay there.
I surprised the kids with slurpees this afternoon.
What a treat! 

We finally watched the movie, "Epic" tonight.
I wouldn't say it's "epic" but it was okay to watch once.

I am so happy to see Heavenly Father's work in other people's life.
My neice, who is 16, has been struggling with health issues.
A bone in her head is growing into her brain.
She has had to have a few surgeries to try and stop that.
She was hospitalized a few weeks ago and going to have another surgery.
A few weeks ago my family fasted and prayed for her.
The next day the doctors found they wouldn't have to perform the surgery and she was released from the hospital a few days later.
Things are looking up for their family.

Another miracle occurred with a friend I met in College.
She wanted to have children and for the last 12 years they have been trying to have children of their own.
7 years ago they adopted 3 adorable children.
After much prayer, faith, fasting, and fertility treatments . . .  she is now expecting her first biological child.
I am so happy and excited for her.

The Lord is always there for us.
We don't always see it, but I know He loves us and watches over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment