Sunday, September 22, 2013

Handsome and Pretty

Sunday's are a great picture taking day because we all look great for church.
Here's our princess and today she definitely looks like one.
Last week Joyanne wanted me to put her hair in a sock bun.
But when she learned you actually had to put a real sock in her hair, she changed her mind.
She talked to her friend who had a sock bun and when she found out that SHE had a sock in her hair, she changed her mind again.
So today we put her hair in a sock bun.
You can't really see the sock, but it helps hold the bun in and it looks pretty.
Noah and Jaden are looking rather handsome today.
Daddy said I even looked pretty and he wanted a picture of me. 
Grant wanted a picture and even said, "Cheese!" 
The primary president gave James a great big hug today and said, "You are so cute!  I just love you!" 
Joyanne and I have fun just the 2 of us gals.
We stick together pretty close amongst all this manliness around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment