Saturday, May 25, 2013

Soccer, Hiking, GRANDPA, S'mores

My nephew, Cameron, is quite the soccer player.
We went to the last game of the season for him.
His team won 8 points to zero.  Cameron got a few good kicks in.

Daddy went hiking again with the kids by a lake.
What fun all this hiking!



 












I cleaned under my sister's fridge and the wall behind it.
I also cleaned the top of her stove and the wall above.



The highlight of my day was visiting my 95-year-old Grandfather and Grandma.
My son, Jaden Maxwell, has my Grandfather's first name for a middle name.
I love my Grandpa!
He was and is a great man.
I recorded our visit with him and Grandma Shirley.
This will be a special memory.

My Grandpa has a hard time hearing and can only see shadows.
My Grandma is losing her mind.
She repeated a story 4 times in our 45 minute visit.
Which would you rather lose?

Roasting marshmallows and eating s'mores was a great way to end the day.

Warm baths and cozy beds bring on the comforts of sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment