Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Bad Day

Some days turn into bad days.
This morning turned a bit sour for me.

I became overwhelmed by my bad hair day, the piles of laundry heaped on my bed, the rooms with scattered items everywhere, the pictures still left in a pile to be hung around the house, and the kids constant whining and fighting, among other things.

I curled up on the couch and had a good cry.
I try hard to be strong and positive most days, trying to let go of the little things.
But today, those little things built up, and I had to have a little break down and cry.

Prayer was helpful, telling Prince Charming about my frustrations was alleviating, and putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward with cleaning and such was good.
Sometimes I want to wallow in misery and pity myself, but really, what good does that do?
A little cry relieved the stress and helped me take some time to think.
Now it's time to move forward and continue to do good.

I finally hung our pictures around the house and now it feels more like a home.

And you can see a little of the day I've had with Grant refusing to eat dinner and Jaden trying to get in the way of my picture taking.

But I made it through the day, even with a migraine, and here's to hoping for better days tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I like your picture of Jesus Christ, and the quote, that says, "Christ is in the center of our home."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, looking at that picture reminds me that no matter how hard life may get, He is there for me.

      Delete