Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hard Work and Perserverance

When Daddy came home today, Jaden and James were excited to see him.
The boys admire all the equipment on his belt and asked about each item.
Those boys sure admire their Daddy and it's hard not too.  He's a great man!
Sometimes I feel I may take advantage of how great my Prince Charming really is.
He does so much for our family.
He emptied the dishwasher and made dinner.
He brings happiness in our home by his loving, serving attitude.

Work is stressful and draws out lots of energy.
I'm not used to seeing him coming home so tired.
It's hard work trying to get the bad guys and make 'em good.
I appreciate what he does.

We watched the movie "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken".
I love the perserverance of Sonora, the main character, on there.
She never lets anything get her down, even when she becomes blind.
She just keeps trying and keeps going.
She's a great example of endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment