Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Sister's Wedding

What a beautiful, special wedding my sister, Becca, had.
I loved meeting all the wonderful people that care for my sweet sister.
Becca has such a good husband who will cherish her.  
I felt privileged being a bridesmaid and loved having an occasion to get all dressed up.

My Prince Charming did amazing caring for all the kids today while I helped out.

I loved seeing 2 of my cousins tonight, Emily and Alison.
I think Alison and I look a lot alike.

Joyanne made a beautiful flower girl.

James was a handsome ring bearer.
It was truly a magnificent day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun day - so happy for Becky! It was great to see family too!

    ...and talk about WOW!! If it wasn't for different hairstyles, I'd think we were twins!! Just looking at our picture is kind of crazy. Glad you took a picture. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pictures are great. Fun to see us together. I loved seeing you at the wedding. Thanks for coming.

      Delete