Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!
I received some beautiful flowers, cards, and books. 
I taught the Relief Society Lesson.
I learned that I don't teach older people well.
I like the primary and feel comfortable there. 
I told my kids that my best Mothers Day present was when each of them were born.
I love my kids so much and am grateful to be their mother.

I love my own mother so much.
She was an amazing woman to give birth to 12 kids in 16 years.
She has always been there for me and is a great example to just love.
She taught me that you can't change anyone else but yourself.
She is a strong, beautiful lady who helps draw me closer to Christ.
I love my mom!

I also love my mother-in-law.
She is a kind, caring woman who also plays the grandmother role very well.
She has many talents and abilities and is a great example of how to live the gospel.
She makes great treats as well.

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers and women everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment