Friday, May 31, 2013

Let's Hike!

Hiking today.
They had walking sticks to use.
Even Grant had one. 
A little fun fort/teepee.
Joyanne, Ambree, Jaden

We went with cousins.
Adam, Daddy, Grant, and Jaden

Hiram and Amara
Here were some of the petroglyphs we saw.
Pretty neat Indian drawings. 


Daddy held Grant the whole way.
Strong good Daddy!

Tonight we girls went to an Achievement Days "Punch Party".
They talked about manners, like not texted or talking on the phone when driving.
Being with my sister-in-law, Carol, and her family has been enjoyable.

Sometimes I get so uptight about situations like a lot of kids around playing wildly or fighting or screaming or whining.
I've learned that I have to say I'm okay and then act okay and then usually I feel okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment