Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flowers for Mom

It started with Joyanne and now my other kids do it.
I remember the first time Joyanne brought me a dandelion.
It was so sweet to get flowers from my kids.
Now all my kids like to pick me flowers, but I tell them I especially like Dandelions.

Jaden and James went outside today and picked me a whole bunch of dandelions.
I love Dandelions because they are yellow, which is my favorite color.
And they also help clear our yard of this weed, though I think they are actually pretty.
I love receiving yellow flowers.
I love receiving ANY flowers in general.

I love having a library so close. 
Tonight I was able to make a quick trip to the library.
I've been reading "The Four Lindas" series by Melody Carlson.
I think I could live at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment