Monday, May 13, 2013

Blessed with Family

I just love this little guy!
He makes me so happy.  Babies are sooooo cute!
Grant is getting better at listening to me.
He follows me around most of the day.
Sometimes he drives me up the wall, but then I can't stay mad for long.
He's good at making messes, but too cute to get really frustrated.
I think I'm soft on him because he's the baby of the family.

All my kids are blessings in my life.
Joyanne is in the school spelling bee tomorrow.
Noah is doing great with his vocabulary quiz bowl.
Hiram received a certificate today for doing well in math.
Jaden has loved singing and doing projects in class.
James still loves me to read him story after story.

I love Daddy-O too.
He is such a devoted, dedicated husband and hard worker.
He impresses me with his wisdom, humbleness and love.

We definitely have our trials in life, but the gospel of Jesus Christ has really blessed our lives in countless ways and brought a happiness to our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment