Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snowy Day


It's a snowy, windy day.  A great day to stay inside and take pictures.
I decided to wear sweats today.  I never wear sweats.


 
The kids are all playing well together and having fun.  Jaden and HJ are reading A LOT today.  Perfect day to curl up with a good book and just read.

You can see little, drooling Grant.  He ate 3 pancakes this morning!

I guess I get time to learn to like myself.  I know that sounds funny, but on the weekends I miss my Prince Charming and getting to spend time with him.  Instead I get to be by myself and learn to enjoy spending time by myself.  I've decided I'm a people person and enjoy the social interaction especially with my spouse.  Books have become a good friend in the evening, if I have time after all the chores are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment