Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Reading Lots!

Today I woke up feeling ready to go.  I dressed in black and yellow feeling like a bumble bee.  I thought I might be busy like a bumble bee too getting lots done.  Alas, from lack of a good nights sleep and not feeling well, I ended up reading "The Book Thief" for most of the day.  I did take Jaden, James, and Grant to the library for library reading time.  I also got our bunny's cage changed out. 

Daddy-O had a busy day working from 7a.m. to 10p.m. training and learning lots of great stuff.  He's probably pretty worn out but doing good work!

I wanted to complain about the stomach and back pains I was having, but I realized it's better to keep it to myself.  Complaining doen not help anyone.  I tried to have fun instead and let the kids have Top Ramen tonight with chop sticks.  I even made it to scouts and enjoyed helping those boys put together a skit.  All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment