Sunday, February 24, 2013

Church at Home

Last night before I went to bed I heard some terrible coughing and thought Grant was still struggling with his RSV.  After hearing several more coughing fits, I soon discovered that James was the one having the fits.  His cough sounded croupy and he was having trouble breathing.  After giving him Motrin and a breathing treatment, he was able to sleep through the rest of the night without any trouble.  Another breathing treatment this morning seemed to help him even further.

Staying up from 3:00a.m. to 5:30a.m. with Grant was quite an adventure.  Usually I'm so onery when having to get up in the night, but I took a nap yesterday for some reason and it helped.  A nap today will be a necessity.

 
With another child getting sick, we all decided to stay home from church today to avoid spreading any sickness.  Pajama days are fun for the kids.

Joyanne and Noah did great putting together a little church for us to enjoy.
 


 I took out Joyanne's bunny, Frost, to enjoy the nice sunny day outside, but Frost must not have wanted to go and scratched my poor hand.

 Joyanne had a tea party with her stuffed animals.  Goldfish crachers and Fruit Loops were the yummy snacks they shared.

Everyone had fun building and playing in their forts.


No comments:

Post a Comment