Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Passing the Test

We have been praying and praying that Daddy would pass his 3 tests in his training.  He has been working so hard and is very dedicated to his job.  He failed the tests the first 2 times and he was given one more chance.  If he didn't pass the 3rd time he would lose his job.  He has to get 80% or higher to pass.  After MUCH prayer and fasting from many people, today he passed the tests!  Wohoo!!!

I think going through this time was a test for all of us, me especially.  My faith was strengthened throughout this time.  This morning I read in the Bible in Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

I had to remember that scripture all morning as I patiently waited to hear from Daddy about his tests.  The Lord is truly over all and will lead us down the right path.  With faith, we can choose to follow.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!! Congratulations to you all - great family effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are much relieved and very happy.

    ReplyDelete