Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mommy Daughter Date

 My precious Joyanne and me!
Daughters are wonderful children and I have one such wonderful daughter.  I could not make it through this time with Daddy being gone away in training without my daughter, Joyanne.
Joyanne is an amazing helper.  She babysits whenever I need her.  When she babysits, she plans fun activities for her brothers.  She plays games with them, makes cards, and reads to them.  She is especially good with Grant.  She can change his diaper, feed him, and comfort him when he's crying.  Joyanne will be a marvelous mom when she grows up.  She already is a great 2nd mom to her brothers now.

Tonight Joyanne and I get to go have a "girls night out".  She has done so much for me lately helping out and babysitting that I decided to hire a babysitter and take her out.  I'm so happy I have one lovely daughter amongst the 5 other wild, fun boys.

The man of my dreams - that strong, masculine, hardworker of mine comes home tonight.  I can't wait to give him a big smooch and love him like no other woman could!  I am so proud of Daddy-O and all the excellent training and hard work he has done.  I love him dearly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment