Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our Furry Companions and Rope Fun

Possum and Trixie have been cold outside the last few days, even with their heated doghouse.  Possum woke up the other morning with ice on his fur.  I have let them in the house here and there to get warm and yesterday put on their warm jackets.  Possum is 9 years old and showing his age.  He likes to sleep and lay around a lot.  Trixie is 9 months old and shows lots of puppiness in her.  She helps Possum feel young and gives him company.  I will give Possum a good rub down and pet him, and Trixie always jumps up seeking for attention too.   I love and enjoy these furry companions.


Jaden loves to tie knots.  For a while there he would tie knots in his scarf, shoe laces, and any other string or rope he could find.  Daddy gave Jaden a long piece of rope and told him he could tie knots in that. (And I said ONLY that. ;)  Now he has fun tying people with his rope and even himself to see if they can get out.  Today he tied up Lilly ( a girl I watch a few times a week).  She escaped fine and so did I when he tied me up.  Grant loves to play with the fridge toy he is holding.  He carries it around the house and pushes the button that plays music.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment