Thursday, October 3, 2013

Instant Happiness

Instant happiness was watching Daddy walk through our front door after being gone for 3 days.
I love my Prince Charming!
We had a wonderful talk tonight about our family and how much we love them.
I feel so lucky and definitely blessed to be a mother to my 6 children.
I LOVE the stage I'm in right now with them.
I love Grant's silly smiles and all the trouble he gets into from pulling things out of the garbage to pushing stools around and getting into mischief.
James's innocent smiles and laughter warm my soul.
Jaden's interest in life and his silly, nonsensical jokes he tells keep life entertaining.
Hiram is a character all on his own, but his fiery, hyper spirit brings life to this party.
Noah loves to help and feel loved.  He is great at loving others, especially Joyanne.
Joyanne is quite talkative now and funny.
They each have their own gifts and they so often bring instant happiness to me.
I love being a mother in Zion.
I am glad I get to be with my family now and in the eternities.

The sun rose beautifully this morning.
I tried to take a picture of it, but my camera didn't really do it justice.
I'm glad I can savor moments such as these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment